LF100 Foam concrete mixing station can meet all the large-scale projects such as road surface filling and abutment back filling for the quality of foam concrete. Foam concrete, also called Cellular Lightweight Concrete, has been used in over 40 countries for building houses, apartments, schools, hospitals, industrial buildings, etc.
Benefits of foam concrete:
1. Lightweight: Dry density 400 kg/m^3 -1600kg/m^3 , 1/8-1/2 as light as common concrete;
2. High Compression Strength: Compression strength is ranging from 0.6 MPa to 25 MPa, 4 times as traditional aerated concrete;
3. Thermal Insulation: Good heat preservation and good thermal insulation;
4. Impermeability: Low water-intake rate and high impermeability;
5. Saving cost: Easy and fast production. No primary energy and reduced transportation costs.
LF100 Foam concrete mixing station includes screw conveyor, concrete mixer, foam generator and foam concrete pump, adopts advanced automatic PLC intelligent control system, high-definition intelligent touch screen operation, which can realize precise control of product bulk density, automatic weighing of slurry, instantaneous and cumulative flow display, etc. It is the most automated foam concrete production equipment.
LF100 Foam concrete mixing station operates based on the following working principle:
1. The LF100 Foam Concrete Mixing Station combines cement, sand, and other raw materials in the concrete mixer, creating a slurry.
2. A foam generator is utilized to mechanically produce foam using a foam agent. The foam generated is abundant, fine, and possesses independent and homogeneous properties.
3. The slurry and foam are then thoroughly mixed, ensuring a uniform distribution of the foam within the mixture.
4. Subsequently, the foam concrete is pumped out from the pumping system to the designated work site or mold.
5. Following natural curing, the foam concrete solidifies and takes shape.