1. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack is suitable for the tension of group anchors with 1860-2000 sizes, 1524, D12.7 strands
2. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack can be used in the working of pushing, jacking and transforming, used for jacking, stretching, rolling and other operations in construction, shipbuilding, metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, railway engineering and other industries.
3. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack is stable performance, very durable and long life easy to operate and used widely.
Prestressing hydraulic tension jack is matched with prestressed anchorage has the characteristics of large output force, light weight, long working distance, etc., and can realize a variety of operation methods such as pushing, pushing, pulling, squeezing. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack is widely used in bridge construction, railway and subway water conservancy and hydropower engineering, shipbuilding, metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, railway engineering and other industries for jacking, stretching, rolling and other operations, foundation settlement tests and static piles.
Prestressing hydraulic tension jack are the new designed products in our company, are the upgrades of the primary jacks.
1. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack using new seals, to synchronous strengthen the seal-ability under great pressure
2. Prestressing hydraulic tension jack using special alloy steel with heat treatment process, reducing the cylinders expansion ratio in the tensioning process. So the life of seals and sealing performance can be improved about 20%
3. In the tensioning and operating process jacks is easily damaged under overpressure because of the jack-based pullback cylinder so we added the overpressure valve on the prestressing hydraulic tension jack to pressure production. Meanwhile, we improved the original of the commonly used structure by wire disc and flanged disc to make the bearing capacity for oil pressure strengthen. So enormously reduce the possibility of mechanical damage due to improper operation.
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible.